The product price is variable due to shipping costs and quantity ordered. Please contact email@example.com for further information
Born in the sailing lanes, the Vela Flex was developed with suggestions and guidance from professional sailors who helped make the product a success, being used by sailors from more than 20 countries. Sailors such as Bruno Fontes, Jorge Zarif and Brazil’s greatest Olympic medalist Robert Scheidt use this model, among many other professional sailors from various countries. Also used in other modalities like canoeing and stand up paddle.
- Shorter modeling to provide comfort to the user who remains seated most of the time.
- Opener arm cranks provide greater mobility.
- Excellent flotation.
- Two front pockets allow the transport of small objects.
- Flex elastic neoprene eliminates the need for access vents and allows the vest to be worn as a T-shirt.
- Lycra jacket offers superior resistance to UV rays and delivers a distinctive look.
- The Flex 2 Sail has a waist-fit cord that makes its use even safer.
- Manufactured in compliance with ISO 12402-5.
Flex sail 2 is used by professional sailors all around the world, buy yours, whether the standard black model or custom with flag and name printed, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can find more detailed information here (PDF file)
- True Neoprene extra soft 2 mm with lycra coating;
- Neoprene Flex on the sides;
- Closed-cell KNV floats;
- Construction of floats in buds (more flexibility);
- Front pockets.