Mascot Footwear Carbon Safety Shoe F0250-909 – Unisex
Lightweight. Breathable. Metal free. Lace fastening. Carbon fibre toe cap. TPU toe reinforcement. Nail protection of special textile material. Heel reinforcement. Shock-absorbing, light and flexible insole. Insoles are removable. Midsole of XL EXTRALIGHT® EVA. Sole made of rubber with extreme slip resistance. Non-marking sole no scuff marks. Sole is oil and petrol resistant. ESD approved to EN IEC 61340-4-3: 2018 + EN 61340-5-1: 2016. Stabilising multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Specification SheetSize ChartSee full product description
- These shoes are completely free of metal.
- The outer material is breathable and easily leads heat and moisture away from the foot for excellent comfort.
- The outer material is made of durable polyester.
- The toe caps are made from carbon fibre, a very light and tough material. The toe caps are exceptionally strong and resistant to both impact and pressure.
- Midsole of XL EXTRALIGHT® EVA and sole of rubber with extreme slip resistance.
- The sole is oil and petrol resistant.
- ESD approved to EN IEC 61340-4-3: 2018 + EN 61340-5-1: 2016.
- Stabilisation with MASCOTs patented multi-function shank.
|Size||3.5 (36), 4 (37), 5 (38), 6 (39), 6.5 (40), 7 (41), 8 (42), 9 (43), 10 (44), 10.5 (45), 11 (46), 12 (47), 13 (48), 14 (49), 15 (50)|
|Colour||Black/Black (0909), Black/Royal (0911)|
|Product Quality Number||F0250-909|
|Product Type||Safety Shoe|
|Quality Weight||Size 42: 534 g|
|Washing||FT088-980-88 Impregnation Spray; FT089-980-88 Foam cleaning set|
|Certification||Safety Class S1P; Electrostatic discharge (ESD) EN IEC 61340-4-3: 2018 + EN 61340-5-1: 2016.; Ultra Slip Resistant Sole; EN ISO 20345|
|Industry Name||Craftsmen and light building, Light industry and logistics|
|Segments||Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Roof fitter, Painter,|