Mascot Hardwear Winter Boilersuit 17019-231 – Unisex
Two-toned. Breathable, wind and waterproof. Taped seams. Detachable lined hood with adjustable drawstring. Adjustable wire on both sides of the hood. Lining of quilt. High collar with rib on the inner side. Mesh with ventilation under the sleeves – opens with zip. Fastening with zip, storm flap and hidden press studs. Ergonomically shaped sleeves allow for high freedom of movement. Internal storm cuffs in the sleeves made of moisture-wicking COOLMAX® ALL SEASON can be adjusted in length and come with thumb holes. Cuffs with press studs. Chest pockets with zip. D-ring. Back pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Thigh pocket with phone pocket and flap with hidden press studs. Zip with storm flap on outerside of legs. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Snow flap on the inside of leg. Reflectors. Specification SheetSize ChartSee full product description
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams.
- Extra long zip with storm flap on outerside of lower leg so they can be easily pulled on over boots.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
- Snow locks inside the leg to keep snow and dirt out.
- Form cut sleeves with great freedom of movement.
- Internal storm cuffs in the sleeves made of moisture-wicking COOLMAX® ALL SEASON – can be adjusted in length and come with thumb holes.
|Size||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL|
|Colour||Black/Hi-Vis Yellow (0917)|
|Product Quality Number||17019-231|
|Product Type||Winter Boilersuit|
|Quality Remark||Ripstop. Hydrostatic pressure test > 10,000 mmH²O according to EN ISO 811.|
|Quality Weight||210 g/m²|
|Washing||Warm wash, max. 60° C; Do not bleach; Do not tumble-dry; Do not iron; Normal dry cleaning|
|Industrial Care Category||Industrial care category B3|
|Certification||Oeko-Tex® Standard 100|
|Industry Name||Craftsmen and light building, Building and construction|
|Features||Quilted Lining, Waterproof, Lightweight|
|Segments||Carpenter, Electrician, Installer, Gardener, Plumber, Mechanic, Glazier, Plumber (outdoor), Paver, Woodworker, Contractor, Infrastructure,|