Mascot Unique ¾ Length Trousers with kneepad pockets 14149-442 – Unisex
Two-toned. Light fabric. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Low waist and form cut waist band. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. D-ring. Fly with zip. Tool strap at waist. Generous front pockets – one with easily accessible telephone pocket. Adjustable hammer loop. Back pockets with reinforcement. Thigh pocket with phone pocket and flap with hidden press studs. Reinforced ruler pocket. Pen pocket. Adjustable kneepad pockets in very durable CORDURA® (1000 D) with flap and top access. Reflectors. We recommend 00418-100 kneepads for this model. Co-certified together with kneepad type SHORT in accordance with EN 14404. Specification SheetSize ChartSee full product description
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
- Ergonomic fit to suit the shape of your legs with reinforced gusset on the inside of the legs and crotch.
- Slanted, generous thigh pockets with easily accessible phone pocket.
- Top loading durable CORDURA® reinforced adjustable kneepad pockets, with flap so they don’t collect dirt.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
- Co-certified for use with MASCOT kneepad type, SHORT.
|Size||W28.5 (C44), W29.5 (C45), W30.5 (C46), W31.5 (C47), W32.5 (C48), W33.5 (C49), W34.5 (C50), W35.5 (C51), W36.5 (C52), W38.5 (C54), W40.5 (C56), W42.5 (C58), W44.5 (C60), W46.5 (C62), W48.5 (C64), W50.5 (C66)|
|Colour||Dark Anthracite/Black (1809), Green/Black (0309), Royal/Dark Navy (11010), White/Dark Anthracite (0618)|
|Product Quality Number||14149-442|
|Product Type||¾ Length Trousers with kneepad pockets|
|Quality||65% polyester/35% cotton|
|Quality Weight||270 g/m²|
|Washing||Warm wash, max. 60° C; Do not bleach; Tumble-dry - initial temperature max. 80° C; Iron at moderate temperature, max. 150° C; Normal dry cleaning|
|Industrial Care Category||Industrial care category A1|
|Certification||Oeko-Tex® Standard 100; ProWash® - EN ISO 15797|
|Industry Name||Craftsmen and light building, Light industry and logistics, Building and construction|
|Segments||Carpenter, Electrician, Painter, Installer, Gardener, Floor layer, Plumber, Roof fitter, Mechanic, Glazier, Plumber (outdoor), Paver, Woodworker, Bricklayer, Warehouse worker, Driver, Forklift driver, Installer, Production worker, Mason, Agriculture, Forestry,|